One of the most difficult things in life to do is make funeral arrangements for a loved one. We have many families who preplan their final arrangements. Pre-planning is one of the most considerate and thoughtful things that you can do for your family. By pre-planning you are able to discuss your wishes ahead of time and provide your family with answers rather than questions at the time of need. Pre-planning also reduces financial and emotional stress on the surviving family. We can assist you with all your pre-planning arrangements.
The Pre-planning Process
We will meet with you in your home or at our facility which ever is more convenient for you and discuss the type of service you prefer and the options and merchandise available to you. We will then secure the necessary information needed for the legal documents and other paperwork. Once we have documented your wishes we will issue you a laminated wallet card for your use to confirm that you have arrangements made and who your emergency contacts are. We will keep this information on file as well as provide copies for you and your loved ones. We will guide you through the entire process and try to make things as easy and simple as possible.
Benefits of Pre-planning
- Allows families to discuss these issues together
- Demonstrates consideration and love for those around you
- Reduces emotional and financial stress at the time of need
- Guarantees the funeral home's cost against inflation
- Transferable should you relocate
- Irrevocable to preserve the ability to obtain government assistance
- The plan is insured through a national insurance company
- Supplemental transportation benefit is available
- All growth earned in the plan adds to the final benefit, with excess refunded to the survivors
- Allows you to make personal choices about how you wish to be remembered
It is estimated that the cost of a funeral doubles every ten years. By pre-funding, you lock in today's prices, protecting your family from inflation.